Wednesday, July 04, 2007

CW, Hugo

Today was so so so long! The plane ride was like 9 hours. It wasnt that bad, but it was really hard to fall asleep. When we go to Frankfurt we met two JSI's who took us to the hosetel. While there, they told us we were doing like a scavenger hunt called "streetwise" so we could learn how to use the trains & get around if we ever got lost. It was also a way to keep us up so we won't have jet lag for like 3 or 4 days. I've been up for like 30 hours straight. We don't get to sleep until 8:00pm. After we got done with the game my group went to the dome which was this huge Catholic church. We walked all the way up it & back down which was a total of 1000 steps! And I didn't even have shoes on. I wore flip-flops. Right now I am in zombie mode. I also drank my first bottle of carbonated water. It was different. I ate Greek food for lunch & Italian Ice which wa awesome ice-cream! All in all, things are going great, I'm just ready to take a shower & go to sleep!