Friday, July 28, 2006

SML-East Bernard, TX

Today for me was a plowing day. There weren't that many girls there and when it started raining more people left. It was a little disappointing at first but once I started to talk to God, he reminded me that it's not always going to be easy and plowing needs to be done. I did meet 2 new people today, R and S. I got to talk to them for a while before we left the picnic. They really made a good ending to the day. It's always nice to meet someone new who is a nice person and enjoys talking. Tonight during worship I felt like God was calling me to Germany. I told Him if this is where He wants me then it's where I'm going to be. After I told Him that I had a peace come over me. So please pray for that. I'm also having a tough time getting ready to go home. I love it so much and feel at home here and don't really want to leave. I just feel so comfortable here. But yes I'm coming back home, for now.