Wednesday, July 04, 2007

CW, Hugo, OK

Today we went to the University. Thats where my group will be all week. We had simple church there where we talk about what we learned while reading in Acts in the morning. We are going to read Acts every morning before going to our park, today we read through the first 8 chapters. After simple church we went prayer walking for like 4 and a half hours! It didn't seem as long as it was. We had a partner and would switch like every 30 minutes, we prayed about everything, and read scripture and prayed about it. I have never prayed that long before, but I stayed focused and made it through, thanks to God! For supper, we ate at Taco Loco. It was a mexican restaurant. I ate nachos. It was like the only thing I could read on the menu. Everything was in German, yet it was a Mexican restaurant. I thought it was funny! Anyway, today was awesome!