Wednesday, July 26, 2006

M.P. Buffalo, Texas

WOW! That is all that I can say. G is so amazing! I met back up with K today. We played some football. While pr'ing we met M and N. We talked to them for short time and played football. Please pr for them. Then a guy came by and was watching K and I and three others play football. I asked if we wanted to play and he said YES with a big smile on his face. We all played a game of football. After a while, K and I broke for a B study. We read John Ch4-6. A and R joined in at the end. We got to share our stories. While we were meeting, D who joined in with a smile his face to play football, got in a B study with someof the others on the team. D and K both ate supper with us. They are both going to meet with us tomorrow. They are two awesome guys around 28 years old who ase seeking G's plans for their life. Please continue to pr for us. I love you all. Just to the Ch in Leon County- G is about to rock our community more than ever. G has given me a vision to bring back to make Him famous.