Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A.O Greenwood SC

Read John 2:3-11 now. Just as many expected Jesus to do something big and he delivered; that was my prayer and he delivered. I haven't had the chance to talk to someone really receptive to the gospel. The opposite actually I met "R" a science professor yesterday and "J" a painter. They were on both extreme sides of disbelief. I really see the Father using these difficult conversations to really teach me and prepare me for mission work! I learned so much today about the Father and what I believe. Things I never really though about . Pray for me, I miss my family and I have stomach issues. Pray for "J", "K", "K" (a boy) and the special friend I haven't met yet. Thank God for Tony and Rassi, Alan and my team. God put us together that's the only explanation.