Monday, July 24, 2006

M.P Buffalo, TX

My day started out going down hill after I found out that Mr. Foster passed away. It started reminding me of all the fun we had together and then my mind went to Bubba and his passing away. However, my trek leader Alan and I had a chance to talk while walking through the University. It was some great counciling that helped me greatly. After we took care of that we began to Prayer walk. God led us to "M" from Ghana. He is a Christian, but has not been active lately. We are going to meet him tomorrow for a cup of coffee. Please pray for him. Also God put 2 mormons in our path several times. Please pray for "R" and "J". God has shown me so much in these 3 days so far. Please continue to pray for open hearts and ears. We are nothing without God in our life. Wathc out for Buffalo, TX God is aobut to rock our community. I love you all! To sum it all up read Isaih 40:31.

->Hey this is the intern who typed this, my fingers are killin me after I typed this one :)<-