Tuesday, July 26, 2005

PO Henderson

To whomever, (this is from yesterday)

Hallo. Our second day in Bonn required a bit of patience and endurance for me. Our goal was just to meet people and form a relationship, but pretty soon I found out this is more difficult than it seems. Though almost everyone I tried to talk with did not speak English. I did meet one guy, but he was very quite. He suggested I find a younger couple to talk to, and when I asked if there was anything I could pray for him about, he just turned away. They got me pretty discouraged. I spent the rest of my day in prayer, walking and fellowshipping with other memebers of our trek. Please pray that I would be able to meet some people and form some good relationships and that I would be encouraged to never back down in my attempts. The weather is nice. I like the rain.